Re: Wireless Scanning

admin_at_securitywireless.info
Date: 09/27/04

    To: "Ghaith Nasrawi" <libero@aucegypt.edu>
    Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:38:14 +0200

    You can try a lot of tool on :

    http://www.securitywireless.info

    Ghaith Nasrawi writes:

    > I'd suggest you start playing with "Network Stumbler", it's very and
    > quite usefull.
    >
    > Then comes the problem, there are several Linux tools, you can find
    > some here
    > http://is-it-true.org/pt/ptips23.shtml
    > the problem is that it's not quite straight forward to use wirelss NIC
    > cards in linux due to the lack of some vendors/chipsets drivers, and
    > some of those tools are written specifically for certain drivers.
    >
    > Unless you've got a "great" budget, I'd suggest you start researching
    > those tools. Find out the ones that would help you, and then see the
    > cards that can help you and go buy it/them.
    >
    > some of those chipsets; Artheos, Prism, orinico, aironet, ...

    • RE: Réf. : snmp
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: interesting wireless card and linux issue
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Web Application Tester
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Any caveats for linux under VMware, pen testing?
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Tool to find hidden web proxy server