RE: Web Application Tester

From: Hayden Searle (hayden.searle_at_safecom.co.nz)
Date: 09/15/04

    Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:02:12 +1200
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    The only other one I know of is @Stake but I think that is rather
    expensive too. http://www.atstake.com/

    Hayden Searle

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Andrew Bagrin [mailto:abagrin@gmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, 15 September 2004 10:50 a.m.
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Web Application Tester

    Does anyone know of an application tester similar to AppDetective
    thats not as hard on the pocket book?
    I need to pentest a web app and am looking for some tools

    Thanks,

    --
    Andrew Bagrin
    andrew@bagrin.com
    ------
    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
    interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking
    course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a
    course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html
    -------
    Important: This electronic message and attachments (if any) are confidential
    and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient do not
    copy, disclose or use the contents in any way. Please let us know by return
    e-mail immediately and then destroy this message.
    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: Réf. : snmp
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Wireless Scanning
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> with one of our expert instructors. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking ... >> learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: interesting wireless card and linux issue
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Web Application Tester
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... with one of our expert instructors. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Any caveats for linux under VMware, pen testing?