Testing a web app with heavy JS use

tblinux_at_covad.net
Date: 09/10/04

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 19:53:40 -0000

    Anybody know of a good way to strip or catch and manipulate input to a web app
    that uses JS to do error checking AND specify the input target address? ...oh
    and the "submit button" is JS driven too...

    Other than hand editing 30 screens of JS code?

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Re: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web proxyserver)
      ... Subject: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Wireless Scanning
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: snmp
      ... You should give ADMsnmp a try. ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Achilles proxy for linux
      ... I believe you should try Burp Proxy or Snark ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Tool to find hidden web proxy server