ProxyFinder v1.0 released

From: shadown (shadown_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/05/04

    Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:59:27 -0300
    To: vinay mangal <vinay.mangal@eil.co.in>, pen-test@securityfocus.com, full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

    I've read this post the day before yesterday and I've decided to code
    this tools to help this guy.
    So here it is, go and fetch it if u need something like this.
    Its name is ProxyFinder v1.0 ;)

    http://hack3rs.org/~shadown/Twister

    On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:56:44 +0530, vinay mangal <vinay.mangal@eil.co.in> wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I am looking for a tool to find the hidden web proxy server in my local
    > network.
    >
    > Any hint will be useful.
    >
    > with regards
    > Vinay

    > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    > guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    > with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    > learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    > taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    > experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    > Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    >
    > http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    Sergio Alvarez
    Security, Research & Development
    IT Security Consultant
    email: shadown@gmail.com
    This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
    privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
    received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
    delete it from your system; should also not copy the message nor
    disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.
    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Re: snmp
      ... >> I am responsible of the security in my company. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: snmp
      ... > I am responsible of the security in my company. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Mock Penentration Test Site
      ... > environment for web application security. ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> with one of our expert instructors. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Patch management tool
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... >> attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: EC-Counsil
      ... However, if you are serious about learning (that is, if you truly are fascinated by the world of security), then I wholeheartedly recommend Intense School's ... >Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Pen-Test)