Websphere Configuration File Guides

Robert.L.Grill_at_wellsfargo.com
Date: 09/02/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:19:39 -0500
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>, <webappsec@securityfocus.com>, <full-disclosure-admin@lists.netsys.com>

    Does anyone have any good guides to Websphere security configuration
    files ?

    Thanks

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Re: snmp
      ... >> I am responsible of the security in my company. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: snmp
      ... > I am responsible of the security in my company. ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Mock Penentration Test Site
      ... > environment for web application security. ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> with one of our expert instructors. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Patch management tool
      ... >> Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >> interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... >> attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: EC-Counsil
      ... However, if you are serious about learning (that is, if you truly are fascinated by the world of security), then I wholeheartedly recommend Intense School's ... >Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... >with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Pen-Test)