RE: Tool to find hidden web proxy server

caleb.dods_at_bell.ca
Date: 09/03/04

    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:22:42 -0400
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    I suggest running a scan with nmap to find any open ports, proxycheck
    http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/proxycheck.html can then be used to determine
    if there are any open proxies running on those ports. It's farily easy
    to script the output of nmap as the input to proxycheck so the entire
    process can be run automatically if desired.

    Caleb