RE: listing directory structure within webserver root

From: Sasa Jusic (Sasa.Jusic_at_FER.hr)
Date: 08/30/04

    Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:36:00 +0200
    To: "Serg Belokamen" <serg@dodo.com.au>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    You can also try the HTTrack tool (http://www.httrack.com/). It is free
    and available for Windows and Unix platforms.

    "It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a
    local directory, BUILDING RECURSIVELY ALL DIRECTORIES, getting HTML,
    images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack
    arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page
    of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site
    from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also
    update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads.
    HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.

    Cheers,

    Sasa.

    • Re: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web proxyserver)
      ... Subject: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Wireless Scanning
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: snmp
      ... You should give ADMsnmp a try. ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Achilles proxy for linux
      ... I believe you should try Burp Proxy or Snark ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Tool to find hidden web proxy server