RE: EC-Counsil (Book Review) Can we wrap this thread up?

From: Owen, Matt (Matt.Owen_at_dyncorp.com)
Date: 08/30/04

    Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:27:39 -0500
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

     The books themselves for the EC-Council class are not bad. The booklet
    they put together and their PDF coursewear has numerous grammatical and
    spelling erros. Your experience in the class itself will all depend on
    if you have an instructor who is going to stick by the book, or someone
    who will bring the class up to date a bit on his own.

    Matt Owen