Re: listing directory structure within webserver root

From: Kurt Seifried (bt_at_seifried.org)
Date: 08/30/04

    To: "Serg Belokamen" <serg@dodo.com.au>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 01:01:07 -0700

    Use Google, site: is your friend. Also allinurl:. filetype: as well.

    Kurt Seifried, kurt@seifried.org
    A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
    AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574
    http://seifried.org/security/

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • Re: QualysGuard
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... > learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: RE: listing directory structure within webserver root
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... > learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: interesting wireless card and linux issue
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... > learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Instant Messenger
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... > learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: All tcp ports open?