RE: interesting wireless card and linux issue

From: Joshua M. Jones (jjones_at_isgwichita.com)
Date: 08/24/04

    Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:27:41 -0500
    To: <charles.tendell@us.army.mil>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    You may have already checked this but do you have your DNS settings
    correct? You may want to ping a real world "live" IP address to see if
    it responds. If it does I could only assume that you have a DNS
    resolution problem.

    Another area I would check is your host file. If that is fine then you
    need to look at any encryption methods you may be using. Example, look
    for open of shared mode. That's where I would start off.

    -Josh