RE: QualysGuard

From: Paula Deal (Paula.Deal_at_mitchell.com)
Date: 08/25/04

    Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:50:04 -0700
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    We use Qualysguard and really like the product. I tested several
    others, but
    they were not as flexible to configure and required more devices to scan
    our
    network. Second, in performing the tests, Qualys provided me full use
    of the
    product (unlimited IP addresses for testing), which I could not obtain
    from
    any of the other vendors. Other vendors would give me 10, which doesn't
    test
    the scan times or the complexities of our network.

    The reports were well configured, they keep the vulnerabilities to test
    current,
    and their support is extremely good for explaining how they tested
    vulnerabilities.

    Paula Deal