Re: Exploit Archive

From: Senser (senser_at_orange.fr)
Date: 08/19/04

    Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:05:27 +0200
    To: DeMott Jared <demott_jared@bah.com>

    Hi all,
    I've added a collection of working exploits and some other tools when
    rematering the knoppix std to suit my needs,
    you can get a copy at http://www.nskb.net/Downloads/ToolkitCDv01b.iso
    (md5: f7f2cff91b5fccb5d47e554efb9c0fb4).

    You can get a list of the tools of the std edition of knoppix at
    http://www.knoppix-std.org/tools.html, the following ones were added:
    Rdesktop, Scanssh, Aps, Desproxy, Metasploit Framework, Captive,
    Dnstracer, SING, dllint, Shellforge, SSlDump, and a nice collection of
    exploits.

    NB:Works like a charm under vmware, language is french, an update of
    this cd will be released soon, anyway remastering is not so hard if you
    got the time....

    Hope this helps...

    Alexandre Verriere (Maxwell), http://www.nskb.net

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes are
    guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction
    with one of our expert instructors. Check out our Advanced Hacking course,
    learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. Attend a course
    taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing
    experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills of an
    Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_pen-test_040817

    • Re: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web proxyserver)
      ... Subject: Rogue activity methodology (was: Tool to find hidden web ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Wireless Scanning
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: snmp
      ... You should give ADMsnmp a try. ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Achilles proxy for linux
      ... I believe you should try Burp Proxy or Snark ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Tool to find hidden web proxy server