Re: Raptor firewall 6.1 port 80

From: Kroma Pierre (
Date: 07/12/04

    Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:51:07 +0200

    that's is a problem of brutus. I know the problem! you can attack for example a pop3 or telnet account and you will see, brutus also will said, he found for example a password "aaa" or else! But if you want to verify it, you will see the passwords are wrong!

    use another password cracker! brutus is not reliable enough! (try for example "hydra" from

    hope to help you.

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
    Martin S <> wrote:

    > I am testing a couple of Raptor firewalls (6.1 apparently). And I ran
    > Brutus on port 80 just to see what's going to happen using Forms
    > authentication. It does pick up 2 successful authentications using (admin
    > and backup as logins). However, this cannot be right as first of all it
    > picks up different passwords (like aaa or academia on different runs) and
    > secondly a web browser session on port 80 comes back with:
    > "
    > Service Unavailable
    > The proxy is currently unable to handle the request due to a (possibly)
    > temporary error. Extended error information is:
    > If this situation persists, please contact your firewall administrator. "
    > Any ideas?

    • Using Print Migrator
      ... TCP/IP port and latest drivers from the internet. ... tool to Backup the printer information to a .cab file. ... batch file and put this in a shared folder. ... place this file in the .cab file that the tool creates. ...
    • Re: Any good programs for Algebra, Geometry, Trig, and Precal?
      ... Installed libraries are already in some port; ... so your original copy is your backup. ... which is also a part of flash that's out of reach of errant programs, ... residing in what is called the HOME directory. ...
    • Re: Lost items from Port 2 (flash) in 49G+ (again)
      ... > lost not only my most recent memory backup, ... > of my both last backup and my Nosy library. ... ClckAdjst from PORT:2:. ... With ROM 2.0 I have lost a backup file from port:2:, ...
    • Re: Anyone interested in . . .
      ... *not* if you copy it from the root of the SD card itself ... of the storage system used in port memory. ... which then becomes what is called a "Backup object." ... how to restore your HOME directory from a backup. ...
    • Re: Synchronizing Emu48 with calculator [what "backup object" really is]
      ... just before the original ARCHIVE command, now do a POP command -- Done! ... My oversight -- just copy from SD to any other port, ... What a "backup object" really is: ... The original HP48 RAM cards needed a way to name each object, ...