PWDUMP Parser

From: Mike Anderson (mike_and_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/06/04

    Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Already did some googling on this subject to no avail,
    so I thought I would start here for an answer.

    I have a rather large pwdump file (over 3000 accounts)
    that I am working with. I need to extract
    approximately 200 user names/hash pairs from it.
    Other than using notepad/word to do a find/search then
    copy and paste, does anyone know of a "pwdump parser"
    that is out there? I envision inputting a user name
    (or list of user names) and then having it return the
    user name and hash pair in a text file.

    Thanks..

    =====
    Mike Anderson