RE: Raptor firewall 6.1 port 80

From: Jerry Shenk (
Date: 07/05/04

    To: <>
    Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:01:41 -0400

    One feature with a Raptor firewall is that they seems to respond
    affirmatively to tons of stuff. For example, a portscan on pen-tests
    that I've done have shown lots of ports being open that really weren't.
    I haven't seen specifically what you're talking about with an admin
    login 'cuz I haven't gotten a login on any of them but I get ports
    showing up as open that I have verified are not actually open.