Re: brute force tools

From: Andrés Roldán (aroldan_at_fluidsignal.com)
Date: 05/25/04

    To: <don.williams@verizonwireless.com>
    Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:05:42 -0500

    I've made a simple C program that makes a wordlist
    From a given keyword. It was made for a pentest and
    it was not mean to be a full feature program but it works.

    The URL is http://people.fluidsignal.com/~aroldan/code/wordlistgen.c

    --
    Andrés Roldán <aroldan@fluidsignal.com>
    GPG Key-ID: 0xB29396EB

    • Re: Excellent chassis fixins
      ... Ya can't beat the price. ... thx .... ... I poked arond http://www.lowes.com/ with some keyword searches ...
      (rec.audio.tubes)
    • RE: Qurey of users account status in AD
      ... You can use the following command: ... Note that it should be the "DOMAIN" keyword and not the actual domain name. ... password expire date) information in AD? ... > Thx. ...