Wireless wep crackin on windows

securityfocus_at_arkam.it
Date: 05/20/04

    To: "pen-test@securityfocus.com" <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:57:53 +0200

    Hi all,

    one of my clients want to see how secure is his wireless network, so had
    asked me to try to enter his wlan.
    I've never done wireless pentesting before, so I'm here to ask ^_______^

    I'm basically using a windows machine, and i've already used netstumbler
    with my centrino wireless card to enumerate wlan networks, and with a gps
    receiver I can locate them on a map. I know there are many tools on linux
    for wep cracking, just like airsnort and others, but since I have little
    experience with linux OS, and I've to do this work in a few days, I'm
    searching for a wep cracker that can run on windows xp. Is there any one?
    Google did not help me ^_______^

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    Luca Dell'Oca
    CISSP Certified

    • RE : Router problems on Redhat 9.0 Linux 2.4.20-13.9.HOSTAP
      ... General Red Hat Linux discussion list ... >> Your wlan range is inside that so no routing is performed. ... > The machines on the wireless network should have the default gateway ... it looks like the you can ping from a machine on ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: WLan mit HP DV 6000 ... 8000 perfekt?
      ... Netzwerke und WLan gibt, aber in der Freeware waren genau diese Infos ... mir nicht so sicher das mir Linux perfekt Auskunft gibt, ... Unter Linux wird die Broadcom 802.11a/b/g WLAN super erkannt, ... gib in einer Konsole einfach mal lspci ein. ...
      (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)
    • Re: Kubutu 13.10, Thinkpad - Hitze und WLAN
      ... Linux umzusteigen, zumindest erst mal auf meinem Notebook. ... WLAN ist schrecklich langsam. ... Unter Windows sind zu Hause ...
      (de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware)
    • RE : Router problems on Redhat 9.0 Linux 2.4.20-13.9.HOSTAP
      ... General Red Hat Linux discussion list ... > Your wlan range is inside that so no routing is performed. ... it's impossible to ping a machine on ... 10.1.10.1, while the machines on LAN including the linux box/router, ...
      (RedHat)