Wireless wep crackin on windows

securityfocus_at_arkam.it
Date: 05/20/04

    To: "pen-test@securityfocus.com" <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:57:53 +0200

    Hi all,

    one of my clients want to see how secure is his wireless network, so had
    asked me to try to enter his wlan.
    I've never done wireless pentesting before, so I'm here to ask ^_______^

    I'm basically using a windows machine, and i've already used netstumbler
    with my centrino wireless card to enumerate wlan networks, and with a gps
    receiver I can locate them on a map. I know there are many tools on linux
    for wep cracking, just like airsnort and others, but since I have little
    experience with linux OS, and I've to do this work in a few days, I'm
    searching for a wep cracker that can run on windows xp. Is there any one?
    Google did not help me ^_______^

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    Luca Dell'Oca