MBSA scanner

From: e247net (e247net_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/17/04

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:34:27 +0800

    Hi all

    Microsoft baseline scanner cannot work since all the default shares are
    disable.
    Isn't this be the case for a secure LAN ? Anyway, plse suggest any
    alternatives
    open source tools for conducting vulnerability test in a LAN typical windows
    machines.
    Thanks

    I have on hand now using nessus, but would like to have another tool.

    Best Regards,

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

    • RE: Removing Local Admin Rights...
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Minimum password requirements
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Betr.: RE: fax software in the domain
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: HIPAA_Compliance
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Cisco CSA