Exchange 2003

xterrabart_at_comcast.net
Date: 03/03/04

    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:49:52 +0000

    Here is my interpretation of BR's original post since there seems to be some confusion on what the scenario is...

    I believe they are explaining that they attempted to run an NBTSTAT against one of their Exchange servers and received a Host Not Found error, but ran it again after making a telnet connection to the Exchange server on 25/tcp, and received the correct information. The question was if anyone else has experienced this?

    I hope this better explains their question...That is if I am correct in my understanding of it.

    Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
    any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
    to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
    Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
    pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
    of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
    Visit us at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_pen-test_040303

    • RE: Cisco CSA
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Any reason not to use strcpy, strcat or scanf?
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: New Trojan?
      ... > Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Wireless access
      ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: antivirus for linux