Firewall Netscreen 10 - URGENTLY

From: Ricardo (skydiver_at_dialdata.com.br)
Date: 02/22/04

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:12:05 -0300

    Dear Colleagues,

    I am really needing your help.

    I`m in a position of not having the password for one of our critical
    netscreen 10 firewall. Does anyone know
    of a way to obtain the password? Wiping the configuration completely is
    not an option. I can also connect via a console cable if necessary.

    Any assistance will *greatly* appreciated!

    Regards,

    Richard

    Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection

    Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
    integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.

    Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
    - Wireless security.

    Download 30-day evaluation at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_pen-test_040219

    • RE: Is IDS/IPS worthless?
      ... increase over the last few years - IDS is little changed. ... Standard security ROI question when security doesn't have an ROI unless ... Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • How to secure access to private network files via IIS 6.0?
      ... If files are static or change for example every day I prefer not open ports in the PIX firewall and upload this files with sftp. ... Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • How to secure access to private network files via IIS 6.0?
      ... If files are static or change for example every day I prefer not open ports in the PIX firewall and upload this files with sftp. ... Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Firewall Netscreen 10 - URGENTLY
      ... therefore loosing whole configuration. ... Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • [REVS] Bypassing Client Application Protection Techniques
      ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... protection programs. ... * Kerio Personal Firewall 4.0 ... And we got actually nothing in the field of client application ...
      (Securiteam)