RE: How to pick the right company for penetration testing?

From: winter (shonky_sec_at_hotpop.com)
Date: 02/05/04

    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:13:34 +1000

    I was wondering - does anyone have stats (or a feel) for how much business
    goes to pen testers with memberships to associations such as CHECK vs those
    that don't?

    winter

    • Re: Setting up a Alarm Security Business
      ... If you'd like further information on NY State licensing and requirements visit: ... |> I'm looking to start my own alarm install business and was hoping to ... |> alarm biz in the state of new york. ... |> associations unless mandated by the state government also I was going ...
      (alt.security.alarms)
    • Re: Setting up a Alarm Security Business
      ... Sole Prop., S-Corp, C-Corp and now LLC taxed as S-corp. ... |> I'm looking to start my own alarm install business and was hoping to ... |> alarm biz in the state of new york. ... |> associations unless mandated by the state government also I was going ...
      (alt.security.alarms)
    • Suppliers, sponsors, field owners, and experienced players (business oriented only)
      ... using it primarily for tournaments and memberships. ... and trees. ... we're willing to plant it for ourselves and our business. ... boarding, BMX, mountain biking, or kite boarding, let me know. ...
      (rec.sport.paintball)
    • Re: Setting up a Alarm Security Business
      ... alarm biz in the state of new york. ... business and have never had and experience in running a business, ... If you don't want to join any associations that means that you aren't ... poor products, but aren't willing to put time into correcting those ...
      (alt.security.alarms)
    • Re: Automatic or Semi-Automatic???
      ... I'm brand new to this site and to the coffee business. ... was the Astra Super Mega II Automated Coffee & Espresso Service Center ... first year (regular memberships are $195 after that). ...
      (alt.coffee)