Re: Reverse Engineering

From: Fyodor (fygrave-nospam_at_tigerteam.net)
Date: 01/27/04

    Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:03:38 +0800
    To: Filipe Polido <filipepolido@visabeiraservicos.pt>

    Filipe Polido <filipepolido@visabeiraservicos.pt> spoke:

    > Hi all.
    >
    > Does anyone knows some kind of mailing list about Reverse Engineering?
    > (Sorry to post this kind of request here, but at work, e-mail is the only door I have to the "outside world".)

    reversing.net forum(s), but in russian mostly (hint: babelfish.av.com). also
    ida related forums at http://www.datarescue.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi

    • Re: Ot Living ancient langugaes Re: My Finished Sampler
      ... more than one language, one keeps an open heart to the Different ways ... spoke at least 3 langugaes. ... Russian and Yiddish. ... thus in our streets Russian. ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
    • Re: Russian and POlish
      ... She spoke Croatian and her friend spoke Polish. ... I remember her telling my mother that they spoke "half and ... it's about a group of Russians and one Finn and a lot of vodka. ... Russian understands Finnish, ...
      (sci.lang)
    • Re: 5 days trip to Estonia for the Easter
      ... in English first (or Estonian if you can speak it), ... Russian if English doesn't work. ... Belarussian nationalist in Minsk) had any troble with speaking Russian ... hostfamilies spoke English, more or less all of them spoke Russian. ...
      (rec.travel.europe)
    • Re: 5 days trip to Estonia for the Easter
      ... in English first (or Estonian if you can speak it), ... Russian if English doesn't work. ... Belarussian nationalist in Minsk) had any troble with speaking Russian ... hostfamilies spoke English, more or less all of them spoke Russian. ...
      (rec.travel.europe)
    • Re: USS Liberty Attack as False Flag Op
      ... as cargo handlers. ... I never got even a hint of extra pay for my ... Russian. ...
      (sci.military.naval)