Re: RING Fingerprinting?

From: Franck Veysset (franck.veysset_at_rd.francetelecom.com)
Date: 12/04/03

    Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:33:59 +0100
    To: indianz@indianz.ch

    I don't know if RING is still develop and maintain.

    You can find another tool using temporal fingerprinting at:
    http://cron-os.tuxfamily.org/

    The project is named "Cron-OS" and released under GPL.

    There has been some improvements on temporal based OSFP, you can find a
    presentation given at the "Libre Software Meeting" last summer at:
    http://cron-os.tuxfamily.org/lsm-cronOS.pdf

    Hope this help...

    cheers,

    -Franck

    IndianZ said the following on 04/12/2003 07:16:

    > Does anybody know if the Tool RING (Fingerprinting)
    > http://www.planb-security.net/wp/ring.html
    > is available somewhere in the net?
    > Intranode.com does not exist anymore :-(
    >
    > Thanx for help.
    >
    > GreetZ from IndianZ
    >
    > mailto:indianz@indianz.ch
    > http://www.indianz.ch
    > http://www.indianz.org

    Franck VEYSSET  - & france telecom / FTR&D/DTL/SSR
    Research Engineer - Internet/Intranet Security