Features of a vulnerability scanner

From: Marc Ruef (maru_at_scip.ch)
Date: 12/01/03

    Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:26:38 +0100
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    • RE: Features of a vulnerability scanner
      ... because the banner clearly shows a non-vulnerable ... One of the most important feature in a vulnerability scanner is it's ... Which features for you are very important or is the most important ... > for potential security holes. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Features of a vulnerability scanner
      ... AEPOS Technologies Corporation ... Which features for you are very important or is the most important in a vulnerability scanner software? ... Which features are you missing in the existing vulnerability scanner products? ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: Features of a vulnerability scanner
      ... My major gripe is reporting, I would love a product that gives me full ... Security Technician ... Features of a vulnerability scanner ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Features of a vulnerability scanner
      ... One of the most important feature in a vulnerability scanner is it's ... That's one of the primary thing that, I think, is missing. ... Which features are you missing in the ... > for potential security holes. ...
      (Pen-Test)