Pen-Test Help

From: Alvin Packard (appredator_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/28/03

    Date: 28 Oct 2003 13:58:57 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    I have been doing Penetration Testing for awhile, but would like to get some criticism on stuff that I have been doing. I have written some contracts and nda's and have been working on a methodology. If someone would like to help and critique me, I will email you the documents.

    Thanks,
    Alvin
    appredator@hotmail.com

    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_pen-test_031023
    and use priority code SF4.

    • RE: New Trojan
      ... and discovered that there is an option to scan ADS, ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Foundry switch and VLAN hopping
      ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Nmap output
      ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... Choose from over 200 class sessions and ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: New Trojan
      ... Subject: New Trojan ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Large increase in port 27347
      ... Network Administrator ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... and use priority code SF4. ...
      (Incidents)