Re: SMTP Survey

From: Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka (mfrd_at_attitudex.com)
Date: 10/07/03

    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Along with relay checks, Vulnerability Scans (Nessus / ISS / Retina / Typhon) and their results & mapping with version & vendor specific vulnerabilities in Vulnerability Databases.

    Just incase the setup is with STO (Security Through Obscurity) in mind, you can fire up a few fingerprinting techniques to identify the SMTP implementation.

    These are two, there might be more:
    http://plasmahh.free-bsd.org/down_tool#smtpmap
    http://www.greyhats.org/outils/smtpscan/

    Regards
    --------
    Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

    ---------------------------
    [ATTITUDEX.COM]
    http://www.attitudex.com/
    ---------------------------

    Tired of constantly searching the web for the latest exploits?
    Tired of using 300 different tools to do one job?
    Get CORE IMPACT and get some rest.
    www.coresecurity.com/promos/sf_ept2

    • Re: Is there anyway to find out where sombody has moved to?
      ... mind-over matter and you (already changing your mind with every fresh ... but rather "the bottom of the feet do tend to become hardened. ... Those that did the fire walking could quite easily and usually did walk ... with the embers, ashes or anything else for their feet to condect enough ...
      (uk.people.gothic)
    • Re: Magdalenian experiment (year seven, continuation)
      ... The human mind loves stories. ... of the fire giver PIR GID and her fire archers ... PIR RYT and their fire arrows dubbed 'fingers ... attentive mind CO right eye OC palisade or wall LOP, ...
      (sci.lang)
    • Re: Long SF
      ... I'm a *huge* fan of both books, but would really not mind at all if ... Fire, and maybe 25% or so of the spider-side plot from Deepness. ... Fire was basically two books which collide at the end, ... but it tends to stretch overly long in my view. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Awareness-->Consciousness-->"Intelligence"
      ... Among the many things I sometimes ponder when my mind is idle from daily ... existence, origins, and fate, beyond simple instinct of personal survival ... I think it probably happened after the discovery of how to control fire. ... relatively higher level of awareness that developed as a result of more ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: there, Sadam never prescribes until Quinton connects the alternative mirror greedily
      ... But instead of using the fire to ... The beautiful woman ... his right mind would dare argue with her? ... of intelligence, brilliance, and presence of mind. ...
      (sci.crypt)