best Win2K based compact Pen Test tool set.?

bsa_martini_at_yahoo.com
Date: 08/04/03

    Date: 4 Aug 2003 21:19:11 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    I am looking at getting my gear down to a smaller aproach I currently have
    three boxes I cary with me a nessus server, a win2K client with SSH to
    connect back to the nesses box and a thord box for running misc scanners
    like Enum. I would like to be more portable. Does any one recomend a
    windows based Pen Test "toolkit"?

    Thanks.
    BSA

    • Re: Broken dpkg dialogs
      ... change the encoding to ISO-8859-1? ... boxes were fine on an X terminal). ... breezy. ... I have a second box which was a completely new breezy installation ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: 3 phase electrical receptacle on fire, explosions
      ... Sounds dubious that the busbars "slid down". ... There are procedures for initial power-up of gear that's new and being ... old swarf out of the existing boxes. ... And the upper cord grip going into the boxes on the rafters needs to ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)
    • Re: Broken dpkg dialogs
      ... >> I'm having a problem with the dialog boxes that are drawn when I use ... > Not quite sure what you mean here - do you mean the curses-based debconf ... might it be a utf-8 encoding issue? ... I was also thinking it was an encoding issue. ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Looking for Telnet like war dialer
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... >of a group of boxes within an internal network. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Storage Capacity (was Re: splitting a PDF file)
      ... and newer gear, and load a emulator onto it? ... Given x86 boxes with terabyte disks and Core 2 Duo and probably later ... The refurb Core2 Duo boxes are still commanding small bucks at ...
      (comp.os.vms)