Looking for Telnet like war dialer

From: El C0chin0 (mr.nasty_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 07/21/03

    Date: 21 Jul 2003 13:50:27 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hello;

    I'm in the process of conducting a vulnerability penetration test analysis
    of a group of boxes within an internal network. I'm looking for an
    application that I can configure to knock on the door of each box using
    either IP or DNS and with a given list of user names and passwords.

    I know I've seen this once before a long time ago, but I just can't
    remember the name.

    Thanks