Looking for Telnet like war dialer

From: El C0chin0 (mr.nasty_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: 07/21/03

    Date: 21 Jul 2003 13:50:27 -0000
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    Hello;

    I'm in the process of conducting a vulnerability penetration test analysis
    of a group of boxes within an internal network. I'm looking for an
    application that I can configure to knock on the door of each box using
    either IP or DNS and with a given list of user names and passwords.

    I know I've seen this once before a long time ago, but I just can't
    remember the name.

    Thanks

    • Re: Looking for Telnet like war dialer
      ... > I'm in the process of conducting a vulnerability penetration test analysis ... > of a group of boxes within an internal network. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Looking for Telnet like war dialer
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... >of a group of boxes within an internal network. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: ICMP port 2048 scans
      ... firewall on the boxes even if they sit on an internal network. ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: SSH Access Issues
      ... I have several F8 and F9 boxes in an internal network. ... I can ssh between ... them all happily as root, but not as individual other users. ...
      (Fedora)