Re: HTTPS Web site testing

From: JC (-none-_at_resnulius.net)
Date: 05/15/03

    To: "'Robert Smith'" <Pen-Test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:44:04 +0200

    Robert,

    If you have openssl installed on your system (any Linux should have it by
    default and on Windows you can install cygwin that has openssl) you can use
    the following command to connect to it, you can then type your post or any
    other command and get the replies.

    openssl s_client -connect <server>:<port>

    Cheers,
    Martin