RE : modem protective device?

From: El Khoury (helkhoury@lynx-technologies.com)
Date: 03/20/03

    From: "El Khoury" <helkhoury@lynx-technologies.com>
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:49:02 +0100

    I've heard of a tool called ModemSwitcher from ABSecure that "isolates
    and protects your LAN while your workstation or other workstations of
    your LAN are connected to the Internet by modem".

    For more information, check :
    http://www.absecure.com/products.html#ModemSwitcher

    There are also "PBX firewalls" that can (like the TeleWall Firewall,
    http://www.securelogix.com/telewall ) "detect, log, and control all
    inbound and outbound telecom network activity based on user defined,
    automated security policies".

    I hope this would be helpful.

    Regards,

    Hadi El-KHoury