Pen testing X.25 networks

From: patrick mooting (patrickmooting@doityourself.com)
Date: 03/17/03

    Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:33:20 -0800 (PST)
    From: patrick mooting <patrickmooting@doityourself.com>
    To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

    I'm trying to find a copy of the old Qwerty x.25 website that had a big collection of information regarding x.25 networks. If anyone knows where I can find a mirror online(archive.org is incomplete), or an archived copy that I can download, please contact me.

    Sign up for FREE email from DoItYourself.com at http://doityourself.com

    Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

    Did you know that you have VNC running on your network?
    Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now!
    Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
    http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html