Re: SQL Vulnerabilty Assesment

From: Talisker (offthecuff@lineone.net)
Date: 01/09/03

    From: "Talisker" <offthecuff@lineone.net>
    To: "John Madden" <chiwawa999@yahoo.com>, <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:18:00 -0000

    John
    I compiled a list quite a while back, I've taken a look and most of the
    links are still alive, there are probably a few missing but it's a
    reasonable starting place .... if you do see any I'm missing please let me
    know so I can update the page
    http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/database.htm

    take care
    -andy