common criteria draft

From: Fernando Martins (fernando.martins@esoterica.pt)
Date: 01/07/03

    From: "Fernando Martins" <fernando.martins@esoterica.pt>
    To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>, <isecom-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
    Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:01:36 -0000

    I just stumble here ...
    http://www.commoncriteria.org/review_docs/index.html#avav068
    funny that I never saw postings about this here

    FM

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: XP Personal Firewall
      ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Arp spoofing & dsniff
      ... If I am on a Switched network and I change my MAC ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: SQL INJECTION IN Coldfusion
      ... UNION file.cfm?id=4567 UNION SELECT TOP 3 FROM mrro-- ... >> Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Citrix pentesting ideas
      ... >testing on Linux and Solaris these dont work as I ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Nmap issues...? or router?