XSS LAB DEMO IDEAS

From: Jeremy Junginger (jj@act.com)
Date: 01/06/03

    Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:00:48 -0700
    From: "Jeremy Junginger" <jj@act.com>
    To: "pen-test" <pen-test@securityfocus.com>

    After reading the papers by iDefense and the paper at
    http://www.technicalinfo.net/papers/CSS.html , I would like to put a
    working example together to familiarize our web developers with XSS
    vulnerabilities and their impact on the web site (and business). I
    would like to poll the group for interesting ways to demonstrate these
    vulnerabilities in a lab environment. Thanks for taking the time to
    give your input.

    -Jeremy

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/