Re: Re-opening an old thread: NetWare-Enterprise-Web-Server/5.1 --As sistence requested.

From: Fred Mobach (fred@mobach.nl)
Date: 12/30/02

    Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:24:58 +0100
    From: Fred Mobach <fred@mobach.nl>
    To: "Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" <rdawes@deloitte.co.za>, Pen-test@securityfocus.com

    "Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg)" wrote:

    > I remember finding this on a netware server that I was auditing.
    > Essentially, it is a path mapping that executes the rest of the line as a
    > perl filename.
    >
    > E.g. /perl/mycgi.pl actually executes "perl -- ${root}/mycgi.pl".
    > And /perl/dir/mycgi.pl executes "perl -- ${root}/dir/mycgi.pl"
    >
    > I'm guessing about the "--", but that is what I'd do. It would also explain
    > why the rest of your options "-h", etc failed.

    "--" indicates the end of the options for the program perl, after the
    "--" comes [ programfile ] [ argument ]...

    --
    Fred Mobach - fred@mobach.nl - postmaster@mobach.nl
    Systemhouse Mobach bv - The Netherlands - since 1976

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: ettercap help
      ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: ettercap help
      ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Wardialing
      ... >>> achieving the connection with the modem. ... >>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?
      ... How to Tackle the Legal Tangle? ... >This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: CFM SQL injection
      ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
      (Pen-Test)