RE: Exchange Banner

From: Leigh Anderson (lda@intercave.net.au)
Date: 07/21/02

From: "Leigh Anderson" <lda@intercave.net.au>
To: <pentest@web-cities.net>, <PEN-TEST@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:07:12 +0930

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281224

-lda

-----Original Message-----
From: pentest.nospam13@web-cities.net
[mailto:pentest.nospam13@web-cities.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 5:25 AM
To: PEN-TEST@securityfocus.com
Subject: Exchange Banner

I am trying to locate the info on Modified Exchange Banners... to no avail.

Anyone got any links or ideas? Our client want's to mask it.

Regards,
Dr B

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Wardialing
    ... >>> achieving the connection with the modem. ... >>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?
    ... How to Tackle the Legal Tangle? ... >This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)