Perl and NetWare-Enterprise-Web-Server/5.1

From: Gary O'leary-Steele (garyo@sec-1.com)
Date: 07/16/02

From: "Gary O'leary-Steele" <garyo@sec-1.com>
To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:06:58 +0100

Hi all,

I'm doing a pen test against a NetWare-Enterprise-Web-Server/5.1 with perl
installed. I seem to be able to access the perl binary using
http://address/perl/-h

will give all the help screen and http://address/perl/-v will give the
version.

I have tried to use the -e switch in order to run perl commands but get
"Can't open perl script "-e": No such file or directory"

I've tried

http://address/perl/-e 'print "hello";'

http://address/perl/-e print "hello";

but get the same message.

Can anyone help.

Kind Regards
Gary
Sec-1

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP Personal Firewall
    ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Wardialing
    ... >>> achieving the connection with the modem. ... >>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)