RV: [NGSEC] ngGame #1 - Web Authentication

From: Tomás F. Serna (tfserna@ngsec.com)
Date: 05/24/02

From: "Tomás F. Serna" <tfserna@ngsec.com>
To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:48:18 +0200

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Fermín J. Serna [mailto:fjserna@ngsec.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 24 de mayo de 2002 11:29
Para: Philipp Buehler
CC: info@ngsec.com; tfserna@obralia.com
Asunto: Re: [NGSEC] ngGame #1 - Web Authentication

Just to clarify terms:

Any user who plays ngGames should have read the terms.txt. We only use
these data to mail users with announces. In six months we have only sent
6 mails to the mail-list (low traffic):

- - 3 security advisories
- - 1 security tool
- - 1 security game
- - 1 product announcement

We also give several ways to unsubscribe from the mail-list:

- - mail us at data_prot@ngsec.com
- - reply any mail with subject: unsubscribe

We do not sell, change any data in our mail-list.
I think there are big differences between spam and our mail-list policy.

If any user dont agree with the terms, they have the chance not to play
the game, or play and mail us at data_prot@ngsec.com.

If you give me your mail you supplied us at nggames, i will unsubscribe
you from our mail-list.

Thank you for your comments.

Fermin J. Serna
Next Generation Security Technologies

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Philipp Buehler wrote:

> Though the Game is nice (just was not able to complete Level10 :>),
> check http://quiz.ngsec.biz:8080/game1/terms.txt
> Spam-Autosubscribe :-(
> NGSEC: Stay technical, dont lead to deep into marketing-shit.
> ciao
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: