WNServer Web Server

From: Coral J. Cook (cjcook@nosc.mil)
Date: 04/25/02

From: "Coral J. Cook" <cjcook@nosc.mil>
To: <pen-test@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:57:23 -0700

Hi all,

I'm currently conducting a pen-test, and came across a WN 2.2.10 web server,
which I've never heard of, nor encountered. So far, I've been unsuccessful
in all attempts to "break" it. Anyone have any experience or suggestions? I
found a lot of info on the server at it's homepage www.wnserver.org.
Unfortunately (for me), it appears to be quite secure.

Coral

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faster scans? (nmap)
    ... one host using nmap for syn scans in burst mode with the ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pen test help please asap
    ... > Machine A on client site makes a configurable encrypted OUTBOUND ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)