Re: Password HTML form bruteforce

From: Vladimir Parkhaev (vladimir@arobas.net)
Date: 04/19/02

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:01:32 -0400
From: Vladimir Parkhaev <vladimir@arobas.net>
To: joh ket <johket@hotmail.com>

Quoting joh ket (johket@hotmail.com):

> So depending on the password I get redirected to a
> page...
>
> How should the primary and the secondary repsonse
> be configured?
>
> Or does somebody else have a better idea how to do
> this?

I always vote for rolling your own.... Here is a little skeleton script
that you can adapt to your needs depending on task in hand

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use LWP::UserAgent;
use HTTP::Request::Common qw(POST);
use MIME::Base64 qw(encode_base64);
$|++;

$auth = 'Basic ' . encode_base64('foo:bar');
$ua = new LWP::UserAgent;

$req = POST 'http://server.domain.com', Authorization => $auth;
my $res = $ua->request($req);

($res->is_success)? print $res->as_string : die "Error: ", $res->status_line;
__END__

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faster scans? (nmap)
    ... one host using nmap for syn scans in burst mode with the ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pen test help please asap
    ... > Machine A on client site makes a configurable encrypted OUTBOUND ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)