Exploits for Un-patched Windows NT SNMP vulnerability

From: Davis, Matt (matt.davis@countryfinancial.com)
Date: 03/25/02

From: "Davis, Matt" <matt.davis@countryfinancial.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:46:17 -0600

Does anyone know of a way to successfully exploit an unpatched Windows NT
Server that still has the SNMP vulnerability (MS02-006)? I've looked for
tools/discussion on this topic but most of what I've found is too general to
be applicable in real-life.

Thanks,
M.

--
mailto:matt.davis@countryfinancial.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faster scans? (nmap)
    ... one host using nmap for syn scans in burst mode with the ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pen test help please asap
    ... > Machine A on client site makes a configurable encrypted OUTBOUND ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)