Re: GPRS security

From: my bugtraq (mbugtraq@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/27/02

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:15:09 -0800 (PST)
From: my bugtraq <mbugtraq@yahoo.com>
To: pen-test@securityfocus.com

Hi,

There are some people who did a lot of security of
different telco backbones out there. I think their
name is Globe Relay (www.globerelay.com).

I know they did security on GPRS and GSM networks,
fraud management and have experts who know security of
SS7, X25 and TCP/IP as well as of the telco networks.

My .2 cents.
larage

--- "OPITZ,PAUL (HP-France,ex2)" <paul_opitz@hp.com>

http://greetings.yahoo.com