Re: How to aggregate output of NMAP

From: Scott Nursten (scottn@s2s.ltd.uk)
Date: 02/06/02

Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 07:43:54 +0000
From: Scott Nursten <scottn@s2s.ltd.uk>
To: Carmelo Floridia <cfloridia@lex.unict.it>

Hi Carmel / List,

I find it really handy to use the oG output flag instead of oN. The
greppable feature makes it work a lot nicer with shell scripting - ie. (and
I don¹t have any output here)

nmap -sS -p80,25,110,21 target -oG output
grep 80 output | wc -l
grep 80 output | awk '{print $1}'

Etc etc etc

HTH. :)

Regards,

Scott Nursten

On 5/2/02 16:59, "Carmelo Floridia" <cfloridia@lex.unict.it> wrote:

> I used nmap -sS -p80,25,110,21 172.31.*.* -oN output
> do you know if exist any tool to summarize the result in order to know (for
> example):
>
> how may WEB answered
> who are the web server
>
> hom many FTP
> who are ftp
>
> I used nlog....any other tool?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to aggregate output of NMAP
    ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Password HTML form bruteforce
    ... print Positive Authentication with Login: ACCOUNT, ... >> This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: SQL Injection - retrieving all rows
    ... If you can GET responses from a SQL database just invoke the ASP page many ... >> This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... >automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see: ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Problems on the DOS-Prompt
    ... >Is there a list of all availible commands that can be used on nt and 2k ... >>> This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... >>> automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities ...
    (Pen-Test)