RE: Cisco 2501 RouterFrom: Rob Iles (Robert.Iles@ntlworld.com)
- Previous message: Mike Shaw: "RE: WinPac 2.0"
- In reply to: Rob Iles: "Cisco 2501 Router"
- Next in thread: Ravi Kohli: "PeopleSoft Passwords Encryption"
- Reply: Ravi Kohli: "PeopleSoft Passwords Encryption"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Rob Iles" <Robert.Iles@ntlworld.com> To: <email@example.com> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:33:15 -0000
Just wanted to say a big *Thank You* to all those who took time to reply
(both off-list and on) - and to apologise to those who felt it was
irrelevant to the list. (I assumed that if our moderator had felt this
way, it wouldn't have got through)
Many of you pointed me to the Cisco web-site, where the information was
readily available - if I'd had web access (as opposed to just email) at
the time of posting, I wouldn't have bothered you all! - as case of RTFM
if ever I saw one.
I am in the unfortunate (some would say careless) position of not having
the password for one of our critical Cisco 2501 Routers. Does anyone know
of a way to obtain the password? Wiping the configuration completely is
not an option. I have SNMP access to the device, and can also connect via
a console cable if necessary.
Any assistance *greatly* appreciated!
- application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s