Sacha, was => Re: opinions on Vigliante's SecureScanNX for attack/pen work?

From: H Carvey (keydet89@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/29/01

Date: 29 Nov 2001 06:29:47 -0000
From: H Carvey <keydet89@yahoo.com>
To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
Subject: Sacha, was => Re: opinions on Vigliante's SecureScanNX for attack/pen work?

> I took a look at Distributed Cybercop but I
>quickly stop. It is a good product but to
intrusive and not suited at all
>for the type of work we were looking into

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "too
intrusive"? I think this would be very
instructive for the rest of us.

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faster scans? (nmap)
    ... one host using nmap for syn scans in burst mode with the ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pen test help please asap
    ... > Machine A on client site makes a configurable encrypted OUTBOUND ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)