Accessing registry through command line

From: Esmerelda Fruitenschlein (efruitenschlein@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/04/01

From: "Esmerelda Fruitenschlein" <efruitenschlein@hotmail.com>
To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
Subject: Accessing registry through command line
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:05:27 -0400

I have remote execution of code through a unicode vulnerability on an IIS
box. I need to know if there is a way to get registry keys using only
command line tools that are on a default NT install. (No file upload, not
even using echo >, etc.) Perhaps something using rundll or somesuch thing?

Thanks.

Esmerelda Fruitenschlein, hacker extraordinaire

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/