Re: Problems solved...

From: Ryan Russell (ryan@securityfocus.com)
Date: 09/20/01

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:25:35 -0600 (MDT)
From: Ryan Russell <ryan@securityfocus.com>
To: Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
Subject: Re: Problems solved...

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Rainer Duffner wrote:

> net use x: \\ip.ad.dr.es\c$ /USER:ip.ad.dr.es\administrator the_password
>
> typed from the iis-usr shell.
> It seems that the ip-adress in front of the user-account is necessary.

It's not supposed to be an IP address, it's supposed to be a domain. If
you leave it blank, the account specified is from the local SAM of the
machine you're connecting to (unless it's a DC, in which case the local
SAM IS the domain). If you specify domain\account, it will use the
username from that domain.

                                        Ryan

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faster scans? (nmap)
    ... one host using nmap for syn scans in burst mode with the ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: pen test help please asap
    ... > Machine A on client site makes a configurable encrypted OUTBOUND ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... Anyways have never tried Ettercap for VNC. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: CFM SQL injection
    ... You should better use union or alike get unauthorized data from the ... This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: ettercap help
    ... > I can get it to sniff telnet, ftp, pop, smb, but no vnc. ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)