How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?

From: Biju Mukund (bmukund@mielesecurity.com)
Date: 09/10/01

From: Biju Mukund <bmukund@mielesecurity.com>
To: pen-test@securityfocus.com
Subject: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:43:42 +0530

There is a lot of confusion on the Legal Documents that we need to sign and
protect ourselves (I.e Pen Testing Company)before we accept a Assignment.
Consultants and legal 'experts' dump loads of papers which no one really
understands.
Is any one aware of a web resource where one can find all/some documents
which we might use before and after Pen-testing assignment?
Or is there some one who can guide us on "How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?"

Regards
Biju Mukund

BS 7799 Certified Auditor
MIEL e-Security Pvt. Ltd
bmukund@mielesecurity.com
www.mielesecurity.com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/