[Full-disclosure] [WEB SECURITY] # How To Start

Hi All,

i am new to Penetration testing and Security testing/ i know the theoretical
knowledge of Penetration testing but @syntax (injection) i need to improve
..

Just wanted to know how to proceed with it.

There is one question that i would like to ask that how to find out
Vulnerability in DAO Pattern.

And How to Test HTTPS and SSL based application.

-Vivek

  • RE: Standards for penetration testing
    ... Computer Security Certification of Trusted Systems ... Subject: Standards for penetration testing ... All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Penetration Testing Services
    ... Another difference is that penetration testing, really verify that a security flaw is exploitable and takes advantage of it going the deepest possible in the organization. ... A tool like Nessus, only checks a signature to verify a vulnerability, a Pen tester exploits that vulnerability. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Penetration testing scope/outline
    ... person doesn't come right out and say they are new to Security, ... Subject: Penetration testing scope/outline ... methodology is modified to that particular type of test. ... of you who don't have the manual handy, that page says INCOMPLETE ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pen-testing Internships?
    ... If you wish to address Rob Kraus' specific interests (internship offers etc) please email him directly to reduce list clutter. ... very good resource for learning and collaboration among IT Security ... Download FREE whitepaper on how a managed service can ... Cenzic has the most comprehensive solutions to meet your application security penetration testing and vulnerability management needs. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Aspiring Pen-Tester Seeking Advice
    ... HACK I.T - Security trough penetration testing. ... is probably best for application- and OS-level attacks (where a good ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)