Re: Re: suspicious firewall rules in WinXP firewall

i had the same problem. later we found out that it was due to a trojan named WORM_RONTOKBRO.Q . you can get the solution from google. and you have to reload your browser.

Attend the Black Hat Briefings & Training USA, July 29-August 3 in Las Vegas.
World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow's threats today. Free of
vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed to be pragmatic regardless of your
security environment. Featuring 36 hands-on training courses and 10 conference
tracks, networking opportunities with over 2,500 delegates from 40+ nations.

http://www.blackhat.com

  • Re: Compromised Windows Server
    ... Us and 1/2 of our clients are seeing external scans but nothing internally yet. ... World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow.s threats today. ... vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed to be pragmatic regardless of your ...
    (Incidents)
  • suspicious firewall rules in WinXP firewall
    ... At this point I know I am going to have to reload, but from a forensic stand point, I am curious if any one else has seen this kind of beavior before. ... World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow's threats today. ... vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed to be pragmatic regardless of your ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: 0day worm spreading through Yahoo webmail
    ... World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow.s threats today. ... vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed to be pragmatic regardless of your ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: strange http get requests in apache access logs
    ... World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow's ... Free of vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed ... Featuring 36 hands-on training courses and 10 conference tracks, ... This List Sponsored by: Black Hat ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Re: Strange mail with number in subject line and body
    ... Attend the Black Hat Briefings & Training USA, ... World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow.s threats today. ... Featuring 36 hands-on training courses and 10 conference ...
    (Incidents)